Sunday, September 9, 2012

gladsome

I have this special friend, named Claudine, who has this special way of encouraging me to do things I otherwise would not.  I've made magic happen because of her (or should I say WITH her).  

And guess what!  She's at it again!

You see, she has this notion that I know something about being creative.  Can you see my eyes rolling?  Because they are.  Seriously, she has invited me to assist her in making a dream of hers come true.  And it seems it IS happening!

Introducing . . .



a special project of mine


I hope you'll consider joining us as we nourish our own creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.