Thursday, August 4, 2011

Hallelujah

As I approached my building this morning, a celebratory song entered my head - Hallelujah!

Crazy....................right? That a crane should fill my heart with joy!

We've been without air conditioning in my office for the last 5 weeks.  They have been very hot weeks.

Oh . . .so . . .HOT!

The culprit . . .


































This 800 lb motor that died.  Amazing that this small piece of metal can weigh so much and be so powerful!  Even more amazing the impact it has had on the 15 or so of us who have been working in the oven we call offices.  Sad, really (ahem).

But, it is fixed and the cool air is blanketing me as I type.  And, next week, I'll be wrapped in a sweater because we run the air too cold! 

For now, this sight brought a smile to my face and I am happy with that!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I can just see you taking pictures of this thinking it is the beautiful, amazing sight in the world! What a joyful way to be in your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! air conditioning = always a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.