Friday, August 3, 2012

this moment {farewell}

Linking with SouleMamma and many others:


{this moment} - A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember.




What an amazing summer it has been and now it is time to say farewell.  In the weeks to come, I hope to share much of what we experienced with our larger family.  There is so much and it is hard to know where to begin.  I suppose it should be said simply: we are grateful for every moment together and are sad that it has come to an end.


More to come...

3 comments:

  1. You must have had a good time by the looks of the difficulty in saying goodbye! Always the hardest part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, has it been six weeks already? How can that be?

    It looks like meaningful lasting relationships has been forged so strongly during this time together!

    Sending hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... so sad. I'm looking forward to reading about your experiences, and hope they have a safe journey back to Texas. {{{Hugs}}} to all of you!
    Love, -Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.