Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Greeting!

In a year spent discovering other religious traditions so as to strengthen my own faith, I've found delight in the connections displayed throughout the world's religions - music, nature, miracles, belief in humankind, sanctity of life.  But, I've also felt blessed to come back, periodically, to the tradition that has grounded me for so many years. 

So, my Christmas gift to you, dear readers, is to share a very special piece of my faith tradition.  Each of these nativity sets was gifted to me, most by my father.  They are beautiful and such a meaningful expression of what Christmas is in my heart.  Enjoy!










































































I am thankful for the solid grounding given to me by my parents and remember this each time I see the blessed Mother and child.  This journey has been rich and rewarding and I look forward to continuing my search for connection and purpose in the year ahead.

Wishing you and your family peace this Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. May the meaning of Christmas grow more precious in your heart every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beauiful collection of sweet memories! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Love, -Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a special collection! That is such a beautiful way to celebrate the most sacred Christmas season.

    I too feel such a connection to Mother and Child every year during Christmas...and especially this year!

    Merry Christmas dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always bring me to tears. It is so nice that you are a friend and that you and your family are a part of my life.

    Happy New Year and to a wonderful 2012

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.