Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Strength

If there is one message I hope to share with my daughters, it is that obstacles often placed before women do not need to be seen as obstacles.  I hope for them to be strong and to realize that there is nothing that they cannot do.


It seems this message might be getting through. 

I find that as I look for photo ops of my children, there is one that can scarcely be found.  She's too busy playing soccer, running, jumping, climbing, and simply moving.  She doesn't ever stand still.









Even when her body is not moving, her mouth is (and I say that with the kindness and admiration!).


But I love to watch her moving with grace and confidence.  I love that she will try anything, at least once.  I love that she keeps moving.     

No matter what . . .






She is certainly strong . . .






and proud of it!


2 comments:

  1. "Even when her body is not moving, her mouth is (and I say that with the kindness and admiration!)."

    Love this! What a sweet post. She has a great mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!
    -Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.