Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Happy Fourth of July Weekend

Tradition-filled . . . family-filled . . .fun-filled . . .celebration filled . . .

That was our Fourth of July holiday weekend.

Here are some of the more special moments we shared:

Fireworks & new friends













A little comfort from Daddy






Kid-Size Fireworks










Fun with New Friends



Food



Locally grown and freshly picked!  Yummy!
A Ride on the Good Ship Lollipop







 




Family

  

Happy Fourth and Happy Summer from our family to yours!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, love love love these pictures! I feel like I was right there. I can't figure out which is my favorite -- Daddy comforting, or the kids all lined up on the chairs, safely out of the way for the back yard fireworks!

    Looks like a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful memories these will be someday. mom

    ReplyDelete

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.