Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Take me out to the ball game



Take me out to the crowd


Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks




I don't care if I ever come back


For it's root, root, root for the home team



If they don't win it's a shame


For it's 1--2--3 strikes your out at the old ball game


The only rule we have about baseball is never, ever leave before the game is over.  We left at the top of the eighth and the home team was down 1-0.  They scored once in the eighth and once in the ninth to win the game 2-1.  Never, ever leave before the game is over!

1 comment:

  1. Love love love this post and how you mixed the words to the song to tell the story in pictures! Wow!

    And I laughed out loud at the last sentence...a good baseball rule to live by!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.