Friday, June 17, 2011

Planting Seeds

My husband and I both grew up in homes where Spring and Summer meant sowing, tending, and harvesting.  I imagine as children we both whined and complained about the work involved, though, as adults, we look back with great fondness and important memories.

Gardening is something we hope to pass on to our children as a tool to live life simply and well.  So we began by planting seeds, literally and figuratively.



















Wishing you a great harvest, whatever seeds you may sow!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures!! Yes, the planting literally and figuratively is one of the most important gifts we give to our children!

    I am so excited to see your garden as it grows!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.