Saturday, June 18, 2011

Poppa

I know a dad - an amazing dad.  Actually two dads, though one is now called Grandpa.  I'll save a tribute to him for another day.

The dad of honor today happens to also be my amazing husband!  I fell in love with him because he is kind - with a heart the size of Jupiter.  He is simple and giving.  He is self-sacrificing. 

My kids think he is fun and funny.  They also think he is . . .

--- the best teacher




---the best coach








---the best maintenance man


----the best jungle gym

I think he's the best dad!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful tribute -- and from the eyes of your children! The pictures are fantastic.

    Happy Father's Day to you honey!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.