Sunday, July 31, 2011

Peace

In the hectic pace of a normal week, I've been forcing myself to find places of peace.  This is fairly new for me, but, oh so welcome.  

So, this week brought the completion of our bathroom renovations, then cleaning, then carpet cleaning, then moving furniture back into their proper places, (at least the proper places we've decided for them now because putting them back where they were before the carpets were cleaned wouldn't make any sense), gymnastics, vege pick-up, planning and preparing for birthday parties, and a number of fires to put out at work!  It's been busy...

But, I found that peaceful place - right, smack-dab in the middle of the week in the middle of an errand I had been asked to run.  It was found in a moment that I wouldn't normally have had in the course of a week.  It was found in a quite familiar place.





and I stopped and a I breathed . . .





for about 10 minutes . . .





and then I went about my life, all the better for this moment.




1 comment:

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.