Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Challenge

Dear readers,

Lest you should be pining for a post, I wanted to let you know that I will be away for a few days.  I wish I could say this trip was about relaxing and vacationing, but this annual family reunion is not the kind of thing I call relaxing.  Lots and lots of people, crowded into small spaces, no place to retreat and no place to re-energize.  For an introvert like me, this can be a real challenge.

The thing is, I like the people we will see - just not all at once!  For years, I've prepared my mind and heart to exhibit some patience and tolerance and every year I fail miserably - making a fool of myself at least once.  But, I will not give up because this weekend is so important to my husband and to my mother-in-law.  I love them dearly and want, for them, for this weekend to be positively memorable each and every year.

While I'm away, I'd love a prayer or moment of thought or well wishes my way so that I can make their dream weekend come true!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.