Tuesday, July 19, 2011

storyteller

Nella and Emma (breath) when they were little (breath) they didn't eat their dinner before they got a treat (lip smack).  And, Nella and Emma (breath) their house is made of gingerbread (lip smack).  And, Nella and Emma (breath) they are mean to me (lip smack) (eye roll).

Really?!  Where do Nella and Emma live?

They live in California in the jungle and their house is a gingerbread house (breath).

When we were in the jungle, Nella and Emma teared me up and the doctor fixed me.  Then they teared me up again.  And then the doctor fixed me again.  And then I went up in a tree and Nella and Emma ran right past the tree.

We have a storyteller.  









So we took her to Story Book Forest where she met her match.

Mother Goose was there that day.  She told stories to our storyteller and our storyteller told Mother Goose stories.  I think Mother Goose was impressed.








She has her favorite audience members - sometimes an empty chair, sometimes a friend.


Sometimes she role plays.

She even has a storytelling chair.

I LOVE her stories!
Huffing and puffing Little Pigs house
May you have a storyteller in your life...

2 comments:

  1. I love her stories too and I love your telling of it. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful...that you have perfectly captured her in all of her storytelling glory! I think the series on the phone is simply precious!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.