Thursday, October 13, 2011

handmade

I did it!



Even better - I did it with the help of little fingers and big fingers.  But, I did it.




A project made from love, with my daughters and my mother.  A perfect project!



I continue to surprise myself with this new found desire to return to nature, to be simple.  In nature and simplicity, I've found my creative self.  Who knew?



But, I love it.  I love it for what I have created.  But, I love it more for the people I've been able to created with and for.  The same people that have been at my side for a long time.  Right there with me.




Creating . . . I LOVE the sound of that.


3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you too...it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project - so glad you all had fun with it!
    -Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. (...and YAY!!!! I was able to comment! I'll have to catch up on your other posts soon!)
    -Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.