Saturday, October 29, 2011

she's a big girl now

I am NOT a girly girl!

I prefer to be low maintenance, would love to never wear makeup, and my favorite clothing are sweats.  Though, I am a big fan of being pampered.
I have two daughters.

They are girly girls (sigh)!

This weekend we are traveling for a very important wedding.  So, I decided my oldest daughter was grown up enough for a treat.  Her first official pedicure and manicure (with mom and Grandma, of course).

Her smile says it all . . .










2 comments:

  1. Oh so sweet! And amazing how our daughter's can decide exactly how they want to be...despite our dressing them in their brother's hand me down blue pajamas! :)

    What a special treat for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I'm glad you all had fun at the wedding, too!
    -Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.