Wednesday, October 12, 2011

prayer

This is my prayer . . .



O Universe, good and gracious God,

Your call is growing louder and stronger.  My desire to solve this mystery and find the answer is creating too much noise for me to hear.  The 'what if's?' and 'how will change effect my family, my children?' only cloud my vision.

So, I give this to you to reveal in your time, in your way.  I ask for peace of mind, to genuinely and truly let this go.  I ask for patience to stop seizing control.  I ask for eyes and heart fully aware of each moment because I trust that your purpose for me will be revealed only in the moment just before me.  I trust in You that my family, my children will be cared for in whatever journey you have in store.

Fill me with your presence each day.  Open my heart and my mind. 

Amen

1 comment:

  1. I am quickly finding that once you have let go and embraced the change, it feels so much more comfortable... Really.

    Saying this prayer for you too dear friend!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.