Wednesday, October 5, 2011

simply ten

I love women who inspire me to pause . . . and be grateful . . . in the present moment.

Today's post is inspired by Soulemama who often causes me to stop . . .if only for a moment.

Simply ten good things . . .


































:: the smell of tomato sauce cooking on a cool, fall afternoon
:: silly faces that fill my heart with joy
:: changes in nature, a settling and slowing
:: children who tell stories to adults; adults who listen
:: rainy days and indoor tents
:: dads who read nightly to their children
:: Tuesday night yoga class
:: Fall decorations
:: making music
:: the beginnings of what will be my first ever handmade home decor

1 comment:

  1. Oh -- I love them all. But I think maybe that silly face the most, I laughed out loud with delight!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.