Monday, May 30, 2011

Restful Summer

92 degrees and sunny!  


(and purple)


We've complained for weeks about cold and rainy weather.  Our moods and dispositions have followed suit.  With my academic year at its end and my children's school year coming to a close in just days, we welcomed the heat and summer-like weather with open arms . . .



and a lot of water . . .






and a lot of play . . .










and we made our own rainbow . . .


and we rested . . .




and we saw beauty . . .





 Hoping your summer is full of play, rest, and beauty, too!

1 comment:

  1. G -- these pictures are incredible! I think that maybe just a few short months ago you wouldn't have captured them...but your meditation and mindfulness is opening you up to all of the beauty of your family and your days!

    I love seeing your wonderful weekend and am sending wishes for a wonderful, restful summer!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.