Thursday, March 17, 2011

Signs of Spring

The sights and smells and sounds of Spring finally arrived today.  
The sweet smell of cool morning air

















the chirping chatter of the birds
 (I couldn't make the birds sit still long enough for a photo...)




the new green shoots of early Spring flowers, 
























the crystal clear blue of the sky, 
















the sweet pink cheeks from being outside, 





















and the warm stale air of a car that has sat all day in the sun.



















And so we enjoyed every bit of it!





1 comment:

  1. I love your photos! We too enjoyed a sunny day...and boy it makes me so anxious for spring!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.