Friday, March 11, 2011

Positive Thoughts

I woke this morning to this...

















and a 5:30 a.m. wake up call announcing a two-hour delay for the elementary school...

















and I thought, "Oh SHIT! This day is already chaotic!"

















And then I remembered that I committed to Positive Thoughts entries on Fridays...

















and thought, "Doubtful!"

Then something happened.  With a two hour delay before me and three sleeping children, I headed to my meditation space and entered meditation.  It was calming, peaceful, different...

From the chaos came a moment.  A moment I was just lamenting yesterday.  I departed my meditation and saw the same late winter snow and the same two-hour delay as a gift rather than chaos.  

















Can you see it?

1 comment:

  1. I love how by your simple declaration that Friday would be POSITIVE that you have made it happen! Isn't our frame of mind amazing?!

    I am so glad you were able to accept that universal gift of time that you were seeking...

    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.