Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Celebration

So, today was my first day back to work.

I woke up early and found a quiet moment to meditate!

I got three children off to school and myself off to work (with some help from my mother)!

I greeted lots of happy faces and caring co-workers!

I had three meetings before noon!

I walked for 30 minutes at lunch!

I had a productive afternoon!

At 4:45 p.m., I turned my computer off and only hurt a little bit!

I rode home with my husband, picked up the kids, and came home to homemade soup and brownies.

And I stole a few minutes to write this!

I'm exhausted, but celebrating one day of success, holding onto the things I'd hope to make habits while reentering my "normal" life.

Cheers!

1 comment:

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.