Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nature

The element of Pure Potentiality that I haven't addressed is communing with nature.  I love to be outdoors, but I am a self-professed fair weather fan.  This April has been colder than others and I have certainly enjoyed the warm, sunny days that have graced us with their presence.  

Today, it's raining and cold - again.  About 4 p.m., though, we got a beautiful break in the weather.  The bitter chill left the air and the sun shone as if to say, "Oh, gray clouds - you can't hide me!"

So, I grabbed the kids and my camera and went outside to commune.  Oh, how green the grass is today!  Here is what I saw:

















Wishing you a day and vibrant and colorful as this!

 
Peace be with you...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.