Wednesday, June 27, 2012

discovery

One of my favorite pleasures of parenting is watching children discover something new.  And with six new members in our home, there is lots of new to discover.





 


:: new to them toys brought by cousins who carefully selected toys for sharing.
:: dress up clothes and old costumes.
:: new ways of being silly.
:: sharing is a little harder than we sometimes imagine it to be.
:: that swing we have is the BEST THING EVER!
:: making room for six new family members is much easier than letting go of my need to be in control of my surroundings.
:: being in another family's home makes it hard to know what your role is in being helpful.
:: two household's of children being raised by sisters does NOT mean that said children know the world in the same way.
:: sister's have a special way of being honest and working through the anxieties that transition brings.
:: swimming at Grandma & Grandpa's makes everything better.
:: ice cream helps too!
:: sunbeams make everything simpler.

1 comment:

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.