Monday, June 4, 2012

still little

The packing instructions for each of the littles:

2 shirts
1 pair shorts
1 pair pants
1 pair pajamas
2 pair underwear
1 pair sock

She gave it her best shot and came up with this:


I smile as I see her proudly lay out her findings. 1 shirt, 2 pairs of shorts (neither remotely matching the shirt, pajamas, 1 pair underwear, and socks).  I think to myself, "she is still little" and I breath softly.  

As I look at the other two piles which match the instructions perfectly, I pause and give thanks that all things little haven't fleeted too quickly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh mama. The moments we are reminded. I love how you express your feelings. I felt you in that moment standing there and seeing that she is still little. This parenting gig is crazy on the heart. They grow so fast but are our babes at the same time. <3

    ReplyDelete

Please share your encouragement and positive thoughts about my posts. I do appreciate your encouragement and support through my journey.

Peace be with you.